VMock SMART Resume Platform
BYU–Hawaii partners with VMock Inc. to help you create a powerful resume and accelerate your career journey.
VMock, a 24-7 online resume review tool, leverages technologies like data-science, machine learning, and natural language processing to provide instant personalized feedback on your resume based on criteria gathered from employers and global best practices – from anywhere, at any time of the day.
Simply create an account, upload your resume, and VMock will:
- Give you a resume score to assess the strength of your Resume benchmarked against your own [University of Virginia] peer group
- Provide you with resume guidelines based on your school template to ensure that you do not miss the fine details and establish a great first impression
- Assess how well you have marketed your core competencies to showcase the right skill set reflected in academics, experience, achievements etc.
- Give you line-by-line suggestions to improve your resume content in view of your course and level of experience
VMock is designed to work with resume from many different fields across various industries. Once you receive the detailed feedback, make relevant changes to the resume and re-upload it to see the increased score and associated improvements.
Check out the VMock Video to learn more, and
How to power up your resume with VMock
Instant resume review
- Log onto VMock and upload your resume
- Get resume score and feedback within seconds
- Edit and enhance using the feedback
- Re-upload resume to see your score improve
- Use the recent feedback for further enhancement