We recognize the disruption and unique challenges COVID-19 has placed upon all of us. The uncertainty and stress have affected all of our students especially those that were planning on doing internships and or transitioning into full-time work opportunities after they graduate. Please read more about internships at BYU–Hawaii, during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
When you're ready, we're here to assist you with your holokai. Our Career Studio and mentors remain committed to our students and look forward to helping you identify your next steps in your professional and personal development. We're in the office but ask that you make an appointment before you come in to see us. You can make an appointment to meet with one of our career mentors today.
On June 10, our university leadership announced via a special bulletin that the Fall 2020 Semester would continue with remote learning. The Career Studio has made the following adjustments to accommodate our support for students during this time. These measures have been implemented to maximize the health and safety of our students and we hope to minimize any further disruption to our student’s career plans.
- Yamagata funding is currently not available – we are unable to provide any support or airfare for student internship experiences until further notice.
- Employer's questions and inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please continue to check the Career Services web page, Facebook page, and social media for updates on events.
- General questions may be directed to email@example.com. Our staff are still working and will respond to emails at their earliest convenience. Questions and requests will be forwarded to the appropriate Career Services member for response.
- Staff at the Career Studio will continue to maintain the Career Studio page with resources to help our students navigate job and internship opportunities during the COVID-19 situation.
- Before coming by the Studio please request a meeting with one of our career mentors. The Studio is open but we ask that you confirm a meeting before coming so that someone is there to greet you when you arrive. Meet your Mentor to see which one best fits your needs.